How to Fix "Sorry! We could not save your profile photo. Please try again later!" in G Suite.
How to Fix "Sorry! We could not save your profile photo. Please try again later." in G Suite.
If you’ve ever created a professional G Suite email account for you, an employee, a client or a client’s team, you’ve probably run into this error when trying to change the photo on the user’s public profile. You know that little profile picture in the upper right corner of the Gmail account, which also reflects as the user's contact photo. The error occurs
after you upload a photo, once you click “Save” the error pops up and says "Sorry! We could not save your profile photo. Please try again later."
Here is how you fix it as of May 2019. Follow these steps below:
1. Go to http://admin.google.com
2. Sign in as the administrator
3. Hover over the main menu (3 lines in the upper-left-hand corner)
4. Select “Directory Settings”
5. Select “Profile Editing”
6. Select “Photo” - “Users can customize their public profile”
7. Click “Save” (bottom right-hand corner)
9. Now go back to the user's email dashboard
9. Click the icon in the upper-right hand corner (it will just be the auto-generated photo of the first letter of the username)
10. Hover over the auto-generated profile photo and click “Change Photo”
11. Now you can choose or upload their profile photo
12. Be sure to click “Save”
Allow up to 24 hours for the photo to update in all areas
I hope this helps anyone struggling to complete this task. For more help on shaping a professional online presence contact our digital marketing and web design company in Athens, GA.
- Phantom Eye